The Schema WordPress plugin got great results since it was first released three months ago, the plugin has been downloaded 10K+ times and have been installed actively on 2000+ sites as shown in the plugin statistics page.
Today, I’ve released the first free extension for Schema plugin over at wp.org plugin directory, this should be a good start for more development towards implementing more schema.org types and properties to markup WordPress contents.
Schema Review Extension
The new extension plugin is developed to serve Authors and Editors who write reviews on their sites, or have a specific section for reviews.
Schema Review Key Features
- Easy to use, minimal settings.
- Minimal output via shortcode, light-weight no CSS or Scripts loaded in front-end.
- Enable Schema Review for Editor or Author.
- Provide a valid markup, test it in Google Structured Data Testing Tool.
- Extend Schema output in JSON-LD format, the most recommended by Google.
- If your site is qualified, Google may display Rich Snippets including rating stars in search results.
Download the Schema Review Extension from wordpress.org plugin directory.
I hope you will find it useful.